Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fitness Challenge

Ok everyone. So, I've decided to do at least one fitness challenge a month. Something I've never done before, and blog about it. The options are endless and sooo exciting to think about!!! I cant wait to begin! Please feel free to comment and give me suggestions or challenges that you think would be fun and intriguing. I promise you, i will do it! Fire away!!!

And now, my first Fitness Challenge will be............



  • What?
Charity Body Combat Marathon- Move over Jackie Chan and get ready to eat chop suey! This is a 3hour Body Combat Marathon session! Body Combat is a work out that combines powerhouse moves and stances developed from a range of self-defence disciplines including Karate, Kickboxing, Tai Chi and Tae Kwondo, in a take no prisoners, adrenaline-pumping routine. 
The Body Combat Marathon will be done in aid for the Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity that helps provide inspirational and world class health care to hundreds of kids in need every day. 

  • When? Saturday June 5th 2010 from 10am-1pm
  • Where? Porchester Hall, Queensway, London, W2
There is still time to join me and get in on the Body Combat Marathon madness! Get your tickets here and let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment